Tuesday, November 4, 2008

yeah!yeah! PS first blog start from today

after reading friends blog i really wished that i can have my own blog to write down my daily feeling towards everything that happen in my life. at first i feel lazy to start this as i not really good in english either chinese sure those who read my blog will zzzzzz but don care i still want to write it out as i am type of person dont like keep everything inside my heart as it really low memory to keep all the sad feeling it only able to keep all the happy memory. so i will put all the sad memory in this blog and only keep the happy memory in my heart :)

Sorry to all hehe as u all need to become cleaner for all the sad memory as well as become my mentor :)

TQ! TQ in advance

6 comments:

CK said...

Woot! New blog to read, yippie!

The more you write, the better you get. =)

PS =! play station said...

CK,
haha who share this blog with u??
Nelson??
PS will update story time to time but most of time PS just merepek
:-p
TQ for become my supporter

CK said...

Saw your comment on Nelson's blog and just followed the profile here.

You have a care free writing style and you sure are funny! =)

PS =! play station said...

CK,
PS dont purposely make it care free style one but due to my english is limited edition so no choice la :-p

CK said...

hahaha, wasn't really commenting on your English. I can understand what you write is good enough for me liao.

Care free is good. It's meant to be a compliment. =)

PS =! play station said...

CK,
TQ TQ the way PS write the blog is put myself as third party and look at the thing happen around me. Hope u enjoy reading. If u have any topic want PS to share remember to tell me ;)