Tuesday, November 4, 2008

if...... else..... suddenly "then" come in

i always think if god give me one more chance what is my wish i think i wish to go back past and all thing still maintain the same, i still got him beside me support me. keep wondering if there is anyway to go back but the answer is NO!!!
i know IF condition wont happen in real life it only exist in programming word if ..... else......
but in real life only ELSE condition exist as god is too busy to take care me : (
IF
{
god give me chance to go back to the past
}
Else
{
continue la abu then
}
END

Everday i will write a simple note on my office whiteboard. As usual today i write If.... else ... on it but suddenly got one xxxx which i don know is who write Then in middle make my programming hang if......then.....else.
Aiyah want upload my whiteboard image but too bad i din bring camera today let upload it tomorrow.
I will be back :) Stay tune !!!!

No comments: