Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Best friend = BF =! boy friend

: ) initally promise my best friend to write story about him then i start to think short form of best friend then only i find that is BF in order not to misleading others i call him as good friend = GF but please don mistaken he not look like sissy he always look macho.

IM btw PS with her gf....
PS:"hey i just create a new blog for myself"
GF:"huh, then wat u want to write?"
PS:"i will write my daily story lo, for sure i will write some story about my best friend/good friend one"
GF:"who is your GF/BF?"
PS:"U la"
GF:"Then remember to promote me ya"
PS:"Sure2, i already say u macho at the first place in my blog wo"

After GF read PS Blog.....
GF:"woi ur blog not bad ma but ha why sound so sad one? can u please STOP talk about your ex?"
PS:"Cannot, i need to express my sad feeling ma"
GF:"u just write one word about your ex enuf la "he is stupid guy""
PS:"haha i let u write this as comment ma else my blog sound boring la only i talk alone nia"

3 comments:

阳光。绿叶 said...

i like ur title : "best friend = bf =! boy friend", it really giv me alot of imagination. hehe.
true, who say bf must be boy friend?

seems like i am the first one who leave comment in ur blog.

Continue to write, i will become ur fan. kekeke.

阳光。绿叶 said...

oh, btw, i am khan

PS =! play station said...

Thanks khan :)
will post more story about my feeling